Job Title: Administrative Assistant to the President
Reports To: Founder & President, Jackie Roese
The Mission: The Marcella Project ennobles women through Scripture-focused teaching, training, and dialogue.
The Vision: Transforming the way women view themselves and the way the faith community views women, so that the Church can change what’s happening to women and girls around the world.
Summary of Position: Working closely with and under the supervision of the President, provide administrative excellence to the organization. You will be responsible for managing and streamlining all donation systems, communications, and day-to-day general administrative tasks, ensuring the organization runs smoothly and grows sustainably. This is a part time flex space position, 15 - 20 hours/week.
Skills and Qualifications:
· Critical thinker and creative problem solver
· Organized by nature
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Ability to lead a team and delegate tasks with wisdom and excellence
· Enjoys evaluating systems that increase efficiency
· Works productively without direct supervision and from home or alternative office environment
· Proficient in Word, Excel, Database management
· Experience in any of the following is a plus: administrative management, fundraising, financial oversight, marketing, social media, event planning, sales, website development, blogging, advocacy, customer service, writing
· Heart for prayer and the Word of God
· Passion for seeing women fully utilized for the Kingdom
· Flexible spirit
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume to apply for this position.