Dr. Jackie Roese is a passionate speaker with an approachable and engaging style. She has spoken around the globe at conferences, retreats, mission events and other speaking engagements. You can read Jackie's full bio here.
- The Woman at the Well
- Spiritual Discipline: Fasting/Generosity
- Remembering our Salvation Story: Deuteronomy 8
- Body Image
- Dealing with Fear
- Mary and Martha
- Who would God Choose to Change the World?
- Living Stones, Royal Priests
- Joseph: Betrayal
- Our Father: Part of the Lord’s Prayer
- Give us Our Bread: Part of the Lord’s Prayer
- The Gospel
- You’ve Got What it Takes: Matthew 25
- The Bema
The various Retreats offered below are specifically designed to engage women in transformative community and truth.
- Are You on Fire?
- Unleash the Dream
- Detox: Getting Rid of Toxins that Keep Us from Spiritual Wellness
- Reaction: James – Learning to React Faithfully in Times of Trials
- The Book of Mark
- Philippians: Joy in Midst of Trials
- Proverbs: Selected Topics
- The Holy Spirit: His Role in Our Lives
- At Wisdom's Feet: Women in the Old Testament
- Unfolding the Gospel
- Living Loved
- Sisterhood: From Aloneness to Knownness
- Revealed: A Look at the Trinity, Father, Son, and Spirit
Contact us for questions or other inquiries on messages offered, or to book Jackie for your next event.